We left Island Park and headed to my family's home for Christmas eve.
We feasted and partied..
We feasted and partied..
Our growing family no longer fits at the kitchen table..so we moved to the living room.
After the kids opened their new jammies and slippers..we decided it was time the grandkids start the tradition of the Christmas Eve pile up too. Poor Teegan & Camdyn have no idea what they're in for!
Teegan wrote an adorable letter to Santa...
"I want mario cart and a dog
this year i was good
thank you"
Santa left a very thoughtful letter explaining that he would not be able to give us a dog because of where we live, but gave him a little stuffed animal to hold him over.
We played a few games. One of which was the jelly belly taste testing..which we were not so good at.
We then opened new jammies. The guys got Halloween-ish spooky shirts..that they were cracking up about.
Our much anticipated pile-up..
Please excuse the hideous face..I was feeling lots of pressure!
Notice the pillows behind Josh's back for extra support.
We woke up at 7:00 a.m. Teegan & Camdyn tried darting up the stairs before anyone was ready.
Josh was even still in bed. And poor Brianne had a rough night..throwing up nonstop.
Santa came...
{We got these cute stockings pictured above for Christmas from Josh's parents. I sure love them!}
Max's first Christmas..it sure didn't last long before he was ready for his morning nap.
Clearly I was a bad photographer because I don't have any pictures of my parents. What the heck?! They are kind of a big part of Christmas morning. :) They were on a roll this year. They had a little too much fun at the DI and gave us all a gag gift, but totally played it off like they were good gifts and we were falling for it! Dad couldn't keep a straight face & couldn't hold in the laughter.
Of course we went to church that afternoon.
It was a wonderful holiday.












3 comments:
Oh how I love your pile up pictures!
Looks like a great Christmas. :)
Looks like a fun Christmas! I bet it was so much fun to be there with everyone :) I also love the pile up picture, so cute!
We miss you guys so much!! Can't wait for May :)
Post a Comment