Why is it that some of the most wonderful things in life...like eating & sleeping...are such a chore for kids?!
I thought I had Max all figured out. I think what happened is he went from his sleepy all the time stage..to I want to be a part of everything stage. He is always awake. He takes little cat naps here and there & it kills me! So when I lay him down..it's like a marathon to get things done.
So when 6:00 rolls around..he is exhausted. If I lay him down for a second and turn my back on him to tend to the other kiddos, this is what happens...
..but after a long day, of course I'm fine with him going to bed so early.
And then there's this girl. Her napping days are almost over..but there are some days where it is absolutely necessary! She insists that she's not tired, but then crashes.
I sure love 'em..but i do wish they would just give in more and sleep!
I sure do enjoy my naps.


4 comments:
I never get kids. Why don't they just give in? I LOVE my sleep, why do they fight against it so hard?!
sometimes I think that about Tanner.. Because he is still so small I think that he should ALWAYS be in his sleepy newborn self, but he is not... I underestimate his size. I think that I will always! When he just fights sleep and cries, I am telling myself... YOU OWN ME!!! But I love it...even though I like my naps as well
Precious pictures! Max is so cute I just want to smoosh him every time I see him! I love watching my kids sleep and nap. Sometimes they drive me crazy, then fall asleep and I watch them, I wonder how in the world can they be so adorable :) Glad Max finally took a nap for you, lol. It was about time!
I think I have asked Jake that same question everyday lately, luckily Kayli still likes to sleep. I love the pics of them sleeping and I love it when they just give in! Max is so cute I just want to hold him.
Post a Comment