Sunday, February 6, 2011

Week 3

Well..this was our last and final week at home for the holidays. We had our second Christmas with my family and exchanged gifts. Brianne, Lexie, & I got matching aprons.
A highlight for Landon: Brianne got him a BYU jacket which the whole team had signed. She has connections. :)
The boys went to see the movie Tron in 3D.
Josh just can't not smile!
Let the Games Begin:
I come from a family of gamers! It's what we love to do together. So naturally the moment we tuck the kids in bed, the party begins! First...there was Guesstures. The game even came with a trophy which made things more competitive. :)
It was girls vs. boys. The girls won. We asked Landon to take a picture of "the winners" & this first picture is what he took. (no faces.) Thanks a lot Landon!
The boys pretending to be #1. 
At one point in the game Landon ran outside & went digging in the snow to look for a rock. haha. We always have fun watching dad. He went running for a prop & did a very graceful leap over something that really wasn't there. (Dad I have video to prove it!)
Just dance..
They got the wii game, Just Dance, for Christmas. We had some fun dance parties. The boys were good sports. They weren't as into it as the girls, but they still did it for us. 
*Notice Brylee in the background working on balloon animals. :)
Josh & Britt
Nick & Lex
Mom & Dad..
I just have to say this was the most hilarious dance ever..they danced to the song, "Jump in the Line" (from the movie Beetle Juice). We were crying from laughing so hard. I love looking at these pics and reliving the moment! 
Thank you dad for being so dang funny! :)
Landon & Brianne
Josh & Brylee
Brylee got to choose her partner since we have an odd number. 
So sweet that she chose Josh.
The girls had a dance party almost every night. It's a great workout.
Then there was this game...
You start with a nilla wafer on your forehead and wiggle your face until it reaches your mouth without using your hands. First one wins.
{I love how mom looks asleep in the photo above.}
I couldn't figure out how to rotate these videos..oh well. They make me too happy to not share.
Brianne..It has become very clear why you didn't win. :)
The final two competitors were Brylee & Josh. It was close, but Josh won.
Teegan loves his uncle Landon...even when he accidentally shoots him in the face with a dart.
Lexie, Landon, me, Brylee
(Brianne had to go back to Provo a few days earlier for work.)
Hugs..
Goodbyes are seriously the worst!!
Thank you to both of our families for a great time. Can't wait til next time.
We love you all!
{I've also come to the conclusion that Josh needs to hide my camera from me..I take WAY too many photos!}

2 comments:

The Fox Family said...

haha! I am so proud of you for finishing Christmas break! I want to come home with you next year, I LOVE games! your family looks so fun! I love that you use the Guessture trophy for everything! Quite the honor! hah!

Furniss Family said...

How fun, love the pics! Just Dance is sooo fun! I want to buy a Wii just for that game :) Love the Aprons too, so cute!