Little Camdyn is a funny girl!
She gets stuck on phrases that we hear over & over again.
She likes to blame things on daddy. Maybe because he's an easy target..being gone all day.
If something is messed up or out of place.."daddy do dat".
When she sees her potty seat has been moved, she says.."daddy do dat".
We were at Teegan's soccer game, daddy & Camdyn went for a little walk around the field. When they came back, Camdyn had muddy knees because clearly she had fallen. In an upset voice, she said.."Daddy Do Dat!"
(Oh dear..dad is a little worried about what she will tell people.)
(Oh dear..dad is a little worried about what she will tell people.)
Her newest little phrase.."no thank you." Cute, sweet, polite, but sometimes very sassy!
Examples: Camdyn do you need to go potty? "no thank you"
Time for bed.."no thank you"
My favorite: She was soaking in the bath tub the other night and sneezed. From the other room I hollered "bless you" and she hollered back, "no thank you!"
It sure is fun to hear what she has to say.



10 comments:
oh my goodness! That is hilarious! She is adorable!
it sure makes you wonder WHO gave her the idea to blame it on daddy? :)
She is so so cute! And Dad's get blamed for everything...its just part of being a dad!! Love it!
Love, Love, Love that girl!! Good thing her daddy has a good sense of humor!
Oh bring her back to me!!! I can just see her saying that! she is so cute.
She is the funniest little girl.
Oh Camdyn... you are so hilarious!
What a little cutie! Darling pictures of her and Josh.
Oh that explains a lot! I was worried about you Josh! Oh that girl is a keeper.
I'm really digging Josh's hair:) haha! And I'm thinking it's time for Camdyn's pedicure and manicure appointment at nana's!! Bring her now please:)
Post a Comment