We LOVE Halloween around here!
These kids make the holidays so much fun. Teegan especially got into it this year. I couldn't decorate the house spooky enough to please him. He practically wanted to turn the place into a haunted house. :) We've pulled our spooky books from the closet..thanks nana for the collection & have been working on costumes. It's been so fun to watch them get so excited.
We made ghost & pumpkin sugar cookies. The kids made little masterpieces with frosting, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
One evening Camdyn roamed the neighborhood in this mask. I could not get her to take it off. The best part is when she stood right next to a woman's car..waiting for her to get out.
I guess she just wanted to scare a few people. Funny girl!





1 comment:
You are always doing such fun things with your kids. That Camdyn, the little spook. She cracks me up.
Post a Comment