Friday, October 15, 2010

harvest festival

I sure do love the county we live in. There are always fun events going on. For our county's birthday they had a harvest festival at the park. I was surprised with how much they had going on. We didn't get to half of it because we ran out of time.
The bluegrass band..apparently Teeg wasn't too impressed.
There was a train that the kids felt so cool to ride without mom & dad. Camdyn yelled & waved "bye mom" throughout the ride.
The corn maze was a big hit. At one point we had both separated from Teeg but then realized he had the balloon bobbing above the hay. It worked out quite nicely.
The petting zoo was a highlight..especially for Camdyn..the lover of all animals!
Notice Teeg's face below:
He got wedged between the donkey and the fence. :)
..And last but not least, the sack races. Teeg was by far the smallest & it was tricky for him, but he didn't give up.

By the way..Josh was there too. Apparently I didn't get any pictures of him though.

2 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Aren't the fall festivities the best! Glad to see that you guys had fun! You're not wearing coats? That must mean that it is warmer there. It's FREEZING here!

The Fox Family said...

I love your kids! They are so cute. Teeg has the best faces!