Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Darn for Ya girls!"

 This little dude makes me laugh...
One afternoon we sat down for a little treat. I had 3 cupcakes left over from a church activity..2 white and 1 chocolate. Teegan got the chocolate which of course is his favorite.  As he was scarfing the thing down & realized we had the white, he said, "Darn for ya girls!" He was feeling pretty special.
{Don't let that lip fool ya, she chose the white cupcake.}

1 comment:

Matt and Erin said...

Your family is so cute! Teegan is hilarious!

It was so great to see you guys last week. Thanks for inviting us over, even though Josh had a test the next day! Can I get your recipe for white bean chili? Matt and I have been craving it since that night at your house. My email is erinpitcher@gmail.com.

Take care, guys! We miss you!

P.S. Brittany, I'm not kidding that you should take pictures of all the cute decorations/crafts you've made and blog about them. I need ideas! PLEASE!?! :)