This little guy is so happy to be back in school..preschool that is.
On the way there on his first day he reminded me how things would go down. "Ok mom we say goodbye and you and Camdyn get in the car and go home."
I'm so glad that he is independent and loves his time away. The teachers are wonderful too.
I can't help but think (almost everyday) that next year he will be off to Kindergarden ALL day long. This is my last year of spending my mornings with him..pretty much forever. I hate the thought of it.
Home schooling is pretty much out of the question ..so I guess i'll be ok. :)
Teegan with his girlfriend Samantha who is a head taller.
The kids love it when we carpool to school. When i'm driving they usually request the "ABC rap song".
It's hilarious to hear them rockin' out in the back and talking about weird dreams they had.
His buddy Whit is also in his class.
And as for Camdyn...she thinks she's ready for school too.
When we leave the school after dropping him off, she always says, "mommy n Camdyn?"
Girl time is always fun.
On Wednesdays he has a Super Hero training class..which is pretty much a fun gym class.
They lay out all sorts of courses in the gym where they pretend to jump on the tops of buildings and dive through a spider web made of bungie cords. They have pictures of "bad guys" and monsters and targets that they throw beanbags at.
We watch from the window and it is very entertaining!
Teegan's face is very serious..this is life or death for him.






3 comments:
Okay Teegan is seriously so cute. Does he really have a girlfriend? If so, oh my gosh that's adorable.
...and super hero training class? How cute is that. I want to take my kids to that preschool. It's a bit of drive though.
School is the best! I know it's hard at first but they really do love having their own time. I just can't get over what a cutie he is! And that he loves taller ladies! :) Can't wait to squeeze that little guy!
ok you totally have me depressed thinking about samantha going to kindergarten next year and this being my LAST year with her!! enough of all these "lasts" already!!!! oh and i love the pic of the three amigos in their matching green!
Post a Comment