Saturday, January 30, 2010

check up with...
    {soon to be} Dr. Miles

I was so happy that Teegan was in the hot seat this time...is that selfish of me? Lucky for him, he has good healthy teeth. They gave him some sunglasses to wear so that he wouldn't be blinded by "Mr. Sunshine". It was darling. Teeg felt pretty special. He was in good hands.

Camdyn's thinking...what's the hold up in there??
She didn't even recognize Josh with his mask on when he came out into the waiting room. She just stared at him & once he took his mask off, she got a huge smile & yelled, "daddy!"

8 comments:

The Fox Family said...

Brit! I can't believe you took Camdyn! You totally need to call me next time and I will watch her! Teeg looks so cute and so brave!:)

Fisher Family said...

Good job the almost Dr. Miles. Cute and funny about Camdyn not recognizing Josh with his mask on.

the Murphys said...

Good job Teegan! The dentist isn't quite so scary when it's your daddy. And cool sunglasses. I want some of those the next time I go!

Nanette Hirschi said...

I want to visit soon to be Dr. Miles:) Fun post Brittany. Love you!!

Ashley May said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! What an adorable little patient!!!

Joy and Ted said...

So fun to find your blog. It is seriously one of the cutest I have ever seen. Can I get some pointers from you sometime? Glad you had such a fun time at home for Christmas!! Oh and I was just introduced to NieNie's blog...so inspiring!

joshandemily said...

Those pictures are PRICELESS! How fun to have that as a memory. I'm glad you found our blog:).

Jessica F said...

What adorable pictures! You seriously have the cutest kids I have ever seen! Hurry out to washington!!! I want to document your family! :)