Well this is very unusual weather for Virginia, but we do feel like we're home. {I certainly don't miss the cold!} School has been canceled a couple of times now & we haven't had our regular church meetings in weeks. The snow throws everything off...which is kinda fun!
Here is a glimpse of what we have been doing during our hibernation period:
We build cool forts that the kids want to play in for hours!
Teegan even slept in it for a few nights.
Take LONG bubble baths..
until toes & fingers are nice and wrinkly.
Make plane & truck pancakes for breakfast.
{Thanks to grandma Miles.}
Stay in our jammies for most of the day,
sporting awesome bed head!
Read Books & watched movies..
We've been pretty lazy!
Build frosty the snowman..
We left our snow clothes in Idaho, so we had to improvise.
Teeg & Cams with cute neighbor Claire.
Snowball fights:
Josh vs. all the kids.
Painting
A movie night:
We braved the "storm" to go see Dear John.
I may have shed a tear or two.
(Notice the make out couple behind us?}
Baking is always fun..
especially when Teeg is so cute in his cooking get-up.
{Thanks to Nana.}
We have had a lot of good quality family time, but
we are ready to go out and play. We've played Candy Land too many times. We are all getting a little loopy around here! Bring on the heat wave!
{I'm sure i'll regret saying that.}
we are ready to go out and play. We've played Candy Land too many times. We are all getting a little loopy around here! Bring on the heat wave!
{I'm sure i'll regret saying that.}






12 comments:
You guys have kept busy inside! I am impressed with how much you came up with to do. And I am even more impressed that your tub can fill up with that much water. Our hot water trickles out and only fills up about three inches before it is cold. I am jealous.
Oh my goodness!! I have missed your blog! I just laughed harder then I ever have reading your blog! seriously! I had tears running down my face! I LOVE cams hair! that is priceless! I love your kids with all my heart! wow! I also loved the picture of teeg in his apron! :) amazing facial expressions your kids come up with! Also, I have to add..Love the header!
Awesome! That snowman is darling, and Camdyn has the best bed-head I've ever ever seen. Seriously.
Looks like you have managed to stay pretty busy despite the weather! We only have enough snow to make a snowman every 5 years around here.. so that is lucky! Oh and... OH MY GOSH Camdyn's hair is so cute... that is hilarious!!!!!!!
I miss you!
-Ashley
Cute post! I'm glad you guys have been coming up with some creative ways to stay entertained! Looks like fun!
I wish we were there to hibernate with you!! Teegan's cooking get-up is AWESOME! Chef Teeg will have to make us something yummy next time we are together. And Camdyn's hair - WOW!! :) Love you all!!
Loved, loved, loved your post Britt! It made me laugh and cry...and I must say Camdyn's bed head looks EXACTLY like yours use to:"> Teeg and Camdyn are lucky to have you as a mom since you are the queen of blanket forts!! You wanted to live in one when you were little! It was fun web caming tonight....happy valentines day...love you tons!!
Oh how fun! I kept thinking "ohh this pic. is my favorite" and then I would keep scrolling...wow your kids have awesome facial expressions! So cute and so silly! You are such a cute Mom, way to stay busy with the kiddies! ;) p.s. Teeg melts my heart!
I love Camdyn's hair ... styled or crazy, it is the BEST! Looks like you've been having fun! I want Teegan to bake me some cookies! :)
Way to go! It looks like you guys have made the best of the snow. I can't say I've done the same here;) It just lasts way too long!! I love all the pictures:)
Sounds like hibernating is the thing to do! I love that makeout couple behind you guys, that's hilarious. I think it's time for Che and I to hibernate. I am ready to build forts, snowmen, and snuggle :)
You MUST tell me how to make those fancy pancakes,...I mean must!!! Seriously!!! I am expecting an email!! shellcoates@hotmail.com. Or just call me! :) You and Josh make some cute kids!!!
Post a Comment