Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Sunbeam
 Teegan is now a sunbeam! Crazy..Is my little guy really that big?! He was so excited to be in with all the bigger kids, but once he walked into the room, he got shy. His teacher said it didn't last long, he quickly became his silly self. I so wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see and hear everything! He sang the song, "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" over and over again when we got home..his version was a little different though. :)


Don't want to leave Camdyn out either. She is to the point where she charges into nursery without looking back. It's fabulous!

 

8 comments:

the Murphys said...

Oh, I remember Ella's first Sunday as a sunbeam. It's so fun when they reach that stage. I can't wait for his first primary program when he gets to go up and sing. So fun! Such cuties!

Kristin said...

Jayla is a Sunbeam too and it's hard to believe it. The first day I walked with her into the class but now she doesn't even wait for me while I take my coat off. I'm also looking forward to her first program and I know that I should bring the tissues for that.

Mike and Kaci said...

I love that big smile!

Fisher Family said...

Your cute cute kids are growing up so fast! Fun times.

Lori said...

How do your kids get cuter with every picture? What a sweet thing you did for your mom's birthday. You are not only a fantastic mom you are a fantastic daughter!

Nanette Hirschi said...

I need them NOW!!!! Love and miss you:)

Nicole said...

And the nursery and sunbeam leaders just love kids like yours! Great job!

Furniss Family said...

Wow, I can't believe that Teegan is that age already!!! How fun!! Camdyn is looking so much older too. You guys came back from Christmas break and she all the sudden didn't look like such a little girl to me anymore. They seriously grow up too fast!!