Monday, November 2, 2009

{Too cute to sp00k!}
...even though they think they are scary. Camdyn's favorite thing to say is "boo". She must watch her dad & brother use that one a lot.

Carving Pumpkins..
is one of my favorite things about Halloween. We had fun with these people at the Shafer's home. It's become a fun tradition.


 




trick-OR-treat

 Teeg insisted on being "spider man boy" for Halloween. He was thrilled! The best feature of the costume is the built-in muscles in the arms and chest. He reminded us all that he was so strong because he had muscles in his tummy! :)
{Sidenote: Notice the photo of him pretending to shoot his web...Josh wanted to make sure he was in character.}

Since Camdyn has the chicken dance mastered, {thanks to her cousin Ella} we thought it would be very appropriate for her to be a chicken. She was a good sport...she made chicken noises and flapped her wings when we asked her, she tripped over her feet once, and she calmly took the feathers out of her mouth when they managed to get in there. She sure made a cute chicken!










Teegan was hardcore this year.
I think because we went trick or treating with his friends. They were running from door to door. It was hysterical to watch Camdyn keeping up with them.She really seemed to get the concept and she would NOT let anyone hold her candy bag!




When we got home, the kids dumped their piles out...of course and were digging in. We got busy passing out candy and next thing I know, Camdyn is covered in chocolate and there are hand prints half way down the stairs. Oh man...you gotta love Halloween! I must say it has got to be the funnest holiday!


Our sweet costumes at the ward trunk or treat. Josh & I were punk rockers.




All dressed up: our friends Hutch & Katie dressed up like the characters on the movie Up and Doug and Jackie..the zombies. Teegan was a little disturbed by the baby peeking through Jackie's belly, especially since she's pregnant...he may have thought it was real.
Hope everyone had a spooky Halloween!!

9 comments:

Fisher Family said...

We had a great Halloween! It looks like you did too! Loved everyones costumes! Your kids are so cute!

the Murphys said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are the best punk rockers ever! Josh, I dare you to wear that wig to school! :) And who could not love a cute little muscley man and his "chick"! Love Camdyn's feet! You are so creative! Can I hire you to do our costumes next year?? Love you all!

Ulrich Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday! Love the punk rocker outfits. Great job!

Sara said...

Oh what cute pics! Your kids are seriously way to cute:) I LOVED Camdens little chicky outfit! I am glad we were able to trick or treat with you guys- we are totally going to kidnap your fam when we move so you will be coming with us! We love you guys:)

Kelsi Fullmer said...

LOVE the costumes...hilarious!

Mike and Kaci said...

That first picture of you and Josh totally looks like Scott. Those two were totally friends!!

Skylar and Lauren said...

So, I'm loving the punk rocker look on the both of u! too funny! haha! Love the faces! ok, and I love the feet on that chicken costume...did u create that cuteness??? Because I think u did!!!

Dane and Jessica said...

Camdyn in that chicken costume is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen! Your blog is so cute and fun to read I'm glad I found it!

Chelsey said...

I love all of the feathers in Camdyn's costume. So cute! Looks like you guys had a very fun Halloween!