..I know it's a cheesy title, but I couldn't resist. :)
Lately we've had a lot of fun outings...just the girls. Josh has been so wonderful to spend many evenings alone with the kids, especially since school has been busy.
Some of us girls have taken a couple of craft classes. We've made some Christmas centerpieces & fall wreaths. I sure do love craft nights!
You better believe we went to see New Moon opening night!!
I am a huge fan! Can't wait for the next one.
I helped throw a killer baby shower for this cute girl...Jackie! {It was mostly the other girls..I was in charge of decor). She is expecting her first..a baby girl!

Then there was Black Friday shopping! Oh I sure do love the thrill of a hunt...especially when you're with friends on a mission. {Marci was behind the camera.}
We had some good finds, but this was my absolute favorite! I found this Christmas countdown.
It was originally #39.99...get this, I got it for $10! Now that's a deal.
Teegan & Camdyn love it as much as I do. They constantly want to open and close the doors.
Let the countdown begin..I'm so excited!!
Especially since we're going home. :)








5 comments:
Hi Brittany, it's ALyse Fisher. my mom usually leaves ya'll comments but I was on and was looking at your lovely blog and thought I would tell how cute your crafts are!! I wish I could do cute things like that. Oy one day maybe!! I have never done balck friday but it looks like you went to alot of good sotres. And in the blog below, Elder Miles that apron is beautiful on you!! :)
I love the house! I saw it at Khol's. Is that where you got it? There has been a lot of girly things going on lately. Maybe after break we should spread them out a little more! (I say "we" like I am going to be do doing anything after break for the first couple of months!) Anyways, hope you have a great trip home, as I am sure you guys will. And the shower decor was perfect. That sign was gorgeous!
LOVE the countdown house!!! I cant wait to sign up for more craft classes in jan!
Wow I feel like a star being in so many fun pics on the Miles cute blog!:) Yay for girl time! I'm so glad you guys joined our VCU club here at Chelsey and I just don't know what I'm gonna do whe nwe leave and can't take you guys with us! :)
Looks like a lot of fun. I love black Friday shopping. Last year I did it with Lexie and Brianne. That was too fun! That made this year a little sad. Looks like a cute shower, I love the decorations. (That is the most fun part!) Good job!
Post a Comment