I am thankful for...
My cute little pilgrims who bring me so much joy!
(we made these hats for preschool.)
Virginia in the fall...I wish it still looked like this.

My hubby who is so wonderful & willing to roll up his sleeves & help me in the kitchen.
{I especially love it when he wears my apron!}
And for my neighbor who insisted on taking the picture to capture the moment.
Family & friends who are so great to fill in for family since they aren't close by.
For fun girls like these & yummy pies!
So thankful these boys will be shaving off these creepy mustaches at the end of the month! Not a fan. A friend Doug (who we missed in the photo) put together a Movember team. They grew this gross facial hair to raise awareness of prostate cancer.
Here is an earlier phase of the stache. ..
For black Friday shopping.
More importantly, I am so thankful for the gospel and for the knowledge & direction we receive!
This is what Teegan is thankful for: {turkey made at preschool}
- bathtub - my mommy holds me =)
- leaves - my house










4 comments:
Love the pics :) The mustache one made me laugh :) It was fun to hang out with everyone yesterday. Good friends, good food, great weather, what more could we be thankful for :)
Seeing your Thanksgiving pictures brought back a lot of memories of when my husband was attending dental school. We had a lot of LDS students at the school and on Thanksgiving we would all get together for dinner at the church. Everyone had a food asignment and we all shared what we brought. We were each others family while we were there. Your little pligrims are so cute and I especially liked the picture of Josh in the red poka dot apron! It's fun that you are a Twilight fan too!
I love the apron on Josh-it takes a real man to wear red polka dots with fringe on the bottom! haha! Too funny! It was great to see u guys this week! Britt I love your optimistic view of life-u are such a bright eyed-wonderful woman! thanks for being such a good example-in life and in blogging!-ur so on top of it! well done girly!
The pilgrim hats you made were so cute! I love the boy version. Lucky Teegan being the only boy in the group.
Post a Comment