Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just can't get enough...


...of this little girl! She is turning one a month from today & I can hardly believe it.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww...she is so cute!!

The Critchlow Family said...

I can not believe how much she looks like Teegan! There is no mistaking that they are brother and sister! You make cute babies over there! These little ones grow up so fast. I can't believe it has almost been a year for both of us with our little girls. Don't ya just LOVE having a little girl?! Something about them is so cuddly and irresistable!!

Kristin said...

Your kids are so photogenic! Me and Brianne were talking about this last week. Do they really give you a good picture every time or do you take like 20 pictures and 5 of those are really cute? The first one mentioned is the more likely answer I'm sure.

Ashley May said...

Time goes by a lot faster when your not pregnant huh? I can't beleive she is almost a year.. she is just a baby. I love those pics did you take them? So cute!!

Amber said...

Wow who took those pics? Those are really good. And she looks so adorable and photogenic! Oh so cute

Skylar and Lauren said...

oh she is so precious! And im loving the hat! It was fun seeing u guys the other night..we'll have to get together again sometime...I wish we lived closer :( but it's so fun having blogs to keep in touch!

Hilarie* said...

Wow that time has flown by. I remember you just having her! She sure is a beautiful girl!!! I love the picts!

Jackie said...

Omigoodness... love her face, love her cheeks, love the colors.

Cute pics!