











{Teegan trying to catch the confetti.}This last weekend we took Teegan to the circus. This was a first for all of us so it made the event extra exciting. We left Camdyn with some friends since it would be too late for her. Teegan was asking all night where Camdyn was...I think he missed her. I told him that she would be too scared of the tigers. We went to the pre-show and got to meet the clowns. Teeg thought they were funny, but was still nervous when we got pictures. I sure don't blame him! We saw elephants (definitely my fav), tigers, and zebras doing amazing tricks. There were 2 people shot out of a canon, a ring of fire, and confetti. Teegan loved it!



10 comments:
That is so fun! it's been years since I've been to the circus. I love it minus the clowns! Glad you guys had a good time!
Josh's face in the pic with the circus lady is PRICELESS.
Glad you had fun! Those elephants are pretty awesome.
That's awsome...i dont remember ever going to the circus...i cant wait till belle understands doing fun stuff like that!
I've always wanted to go to the circus. It's definitely on my to do list. It was so good to see your family yesterday and catch up with them. We all wished that you were there. Unfortunately I wasn't able to take any pictures. Blake was sick and wanted me to hold him the whole time and so it was hard to get those photo opportunties. I think Kate might have took some so I'll have to check with her.
So fun! We went last year and loved it...even though we don't have any kiddos. :)
it's www.scrapblog.com...! how r u doing??? I went jogging on monday b4 sky went to school but i've been too tired since then-do u go to bed early???
Wow looks like it was fun! I can't believe elephants standing on 2 legs.. they are so big!
Teegan doesn't look as afraid of the clowns at 2years old as you were at 12!!! Looks like fun. Very cute that Teeg kept asking where Camdyn was!
How did I not realize you had a blog? Fun! The circus looked like so much fun. I wish we had gone. Maybe next year!
Holy cow you guys do a lot of fun stuff! I just sit at home with Noah! ;)
Post a Comment