Friday, February 13, 2009

10 Things I LOVE about You...


* Josh & I in Island Park sporting our stylish boots


In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I would let my hubby know what I love about him. {As if he doesn"t already know.} So here it is. In no particular order...

  1. Your willingness to play along with my stupid games
  2. You eat the food I cook and compliment me...even if it is burnt or just tastes bad {remember the potato soup?}
  3. Your testimony...of course
  4. You greet me with a kiss everyday after school
  5. Your sweet dance moves...especially the Beyonce move
  6. You act excited about my projects just to make me feel good
  7. Your love & interest in others
  8. You take such good care of me and the kids
  9. You see the big picture
  10. Your realistic animal sounds...{Teegan loves it too}
...and the list could go on and on. Just know that I love you. You are my lifelong sweetheart!

5 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

I love both of you! Happy Valentines Day:)

Blank said...

Chris has a sweet Beyonce move too, maybe that's what they were doing every Tuesday night. I hope you guys have a great Valentine's Day and that your kids are doing better.

Skylar and Lauren said...

ahhh! That's so cute britt...I wish i had thought to do that...maybe I'll copy u next year! U are too complimentary, but I must say u looked rather stunning yourself...i LOVED the turquoise jewelry with that black dress it just made it pop! We need to play sometime...!

Katie said...

That was so cute. I love that you play "stupid games". Josh sure is a keeper, and you two are a fantastic couple. It was fun to see you guys in action this weekend with all those sweet dance moves!! (minus Beyonce's moves)

Nicole said...

You are so cute! I love reading you blog and seeing what is going on with your kids. They are adorable! I think we are coming through Richmond to Virigina Beach the end of April. We will have to get your phone number and give you a call!