Thursday, August 28, 2008

Smooch-a-roo!

Cute Teegan Moment:
The other night Teegan & I were sitting on the couch watching a movie and he said, "mommy". So I turned to him and he grabbed both sides of my neck, pulled me down to his level and gave me a BIG wet one! Out of the clear blue. It was just so stinkin' cute! I love kisses from this little guy. :) It's moments like that, that make me forget about the previous tantrums. The picture below shows how I found Teegan earlier that day. He had gotten a hold of a green marker. He is pretty sneaky...but pretty cute too!


5 comments:

the Murphys said...

Love that boy!! Thanks again for taking Scott in for another Sunday! He had such a great time and I am so jealous that I wasn't there. So Britt, how's the reading???

Ulrich Family said...

Oh freak! I miss you guys. Good to see that all is well. I hope you aren't forgetting that it is a lot of fun here in B-town too and that you guys need to get back after the next 4 years. Kids are cuter than ever. Josh is as hot as I remember him ever being, still pretty whimpy though. Hope your enjoying school buddy. Good job with the family Brittany, I'm sure it's you that is holding it all together there. See you guys soon hopefully.
Scott

The Critchlow Family said...

Hey! Looks like you guys are keeping busy in the good ole' east. Don't you just love little kisses. My Josh is full of them. He likes to smother Natalie in them, I think its adorable, but Natalie isn't too fond of them right now! Good to see you guys are doing so well.

Nanette Hirschi said...

It doesn't matter what color Teegan's face is...he is still the cutest thing ever!! :) I can't wait to see him in October...yeah!

Jackie said...

That kid is a crack up!!

I did finish Breaking Dawn. It dominated my life, so I was relieved when I finally finished! I wish you the best as you plow through it--trust me, cleaning the house can wait. :)

Hey, I need to drop off Josh's drill... let me know when a good time would be!