Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Boots & Bathing

Raindrop Plop is one of Teegan's favorite books that we read at bedtime. Well, the other day when I was at Target, I came across these exact boots that are worn in the book. I was so excited, (maybe even more than Teegan..) especially because they were only $2.00. What a bargain! When I brought them home to him, he put them on and put them on immediately. He kept showing us his boots like he was so proud. It was so cute.








Daddy & Camdyn


I have trained Teegan well!


Our happy girl sure loves bathing.


22 comments:

Nicole Harris Tingey said...

you are such a good mom! so cute!

Matt and Erin said...

Cute boots! And what a bargain! I love all the pictures, especially the one of Teegan giving Camdyn her bottle.

Bishop Family said...

Those boots are so cute. I've never heard of that book. It sounds cute, we might have to get our hands on that one. I'm getting sick of reading the same books over and over to Boston. No baby yet. I'll keep you posted though. How are you liking Virginia by the way, and how is Josh liking school.

The Critchlow Family said...

Gosh I can't believe how much Camdyn is starting to look like Teegan! You have the cutest kids ever! Sure looks like Teegan loves his sister and is a big helper!

Kelsie Thueson said...

I love these boots! How fun that you were able to find them! I just love your cute kids. I may have to stop by for a bit before I leave this week.

K. Bitton said...

That is so cute! I sure miss you guys! Your place looks cute! I LOVE that pillow camdyn is on, where did you get it? Hope you have a great day! Love you guys!

Rach said...

SO CUTE!! And what a steal on those boots! Look at you, you bargain shopper :) Hope things are going well being a "single" mom! Your kids are the cutest ever.

Ashley May said...

I love how you found those boots.. how cute is that!!! I love the picture of Camdyn wrapped up in a towel.. there is nothing better then a cute clean little baby.

Katie said...

Your kids are so cute!

The Thueson's said...

Hey! Its Tara! I am glad that our hubbies talked so I could find your blog! I can't believe how much your little boy looks like Josh and your little girl looks like you... That is so perfect :) I hope one day we have a boy.. Braun says at the rate we are going, he is out of luck! I heard you ran into Cade and his wife. That is funny :) What a small world huh? How are you guys liking VA? I loved living out there. It was beautiful!

Katie said...

Those boots are adorable!! I wish I had rain boots like that! Your kids are so cute. It was fun to hang out with you guys, let's do it again!

Shelley said...

Now I want to get Noah to like that book just so I can get him some boots that he can splash around in too! ;) How freaking adroable is THAT?! Your kiddo's are the best mix of you and Josh. I can't get over how beautiful they are!

the Murphys said...

Great find, Britt! Hopefully it will rain soon so he can really see how cool they are! :-) Darling pics of Camdyn, too. Now if you can get Teegan trained to change diapers, you'll be all set! Wish you were all here in Seattle with us. I will get the pics of Forks posted soon. Mom and Dad were gracious enough to humor me and let me see where Bella worked, went to school, etc. The whole town is into it! No Edward sightings though. Bummer! :-)

Kristy said...

Brittany,

I just found you on Nicole's blog! It sounds like things are going well for you! You have a beautiful little family! It is crazy that you have two kids already! Anyway, good luck in Virginia! We moved to Denver a year ago and have loved it. It is nice to experience other parts of the country than Utah and Idaho. Anyway, hope all is well!

Brady, Kristy, Hudson & Tate

bradyandkristy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so dang adorable. I didn't know you had a little girl. Congrats. It looks like you guys are doing good. How is josh liking dental school?

Katie said...

You're so nice Brittany. I should have called you the other night to watch gymnastics. I would have loved to see that, but I hear the American girls choked. I will definitely have to come over soon. Are you going to scrapbooking night Thursday? I may have to check that out.

Olsens said...

Your kids are so darn cute! They have the prettiest eyes. I just got a brand new camera it's a Canon 40d but the camera I had before was great it was a canon rebel. I highly recommend it. It's worth the money.

Nanette Hirschi said...

I can hardly stand looking at your blog! I am so homesick for you guys....October won't be here soon enough! Love you, Mom

Sara said...

Max has those boots, too (and has almost grown out of them and they are so worn out) ... they are his favorite! I'm SO glad you posted about the book! I immediately went to amazon.com and ordered it for him :) Ruby has these cherry ones now, too: http://www.target.com/dp/B000JYFNI6/601-8623475-5918554

My kids LOVE their rain boots!

I can't believe you found them for only $2. wow!

(btw, I grew up w/ the Miles fam in Blackfoot ;) )

Bishop Family said...

Heres my jig:
Josh, Josh,
Oh my Gosh,
Making a living giving out mouth wash,
drilling and cleaning and hoping it helps,
cant wait til you get as wealthy as the great Michael Phelps!

Bishop Family said...

No, I still don't get reception. Do you still have your cell phones. I will have to call you when I go to town (ha ha) where I get reception. Grandma said she talked to you guys the other day and that you are liking it there. We miss you guys. Hope to talk to you soon.

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

I found your blog! I'll be regularly blog-stalking you for sure. :)

We've loved hanging out with you all. Let's do it again soon, k?