Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Fun Outing

Last Saturday we went to Charlottesville with the Hutchisons and looked around the University of Virgina's campus. The buildings were gorgeous. We then had a nice little picnic on the lawn.

Hutch & Josh
Me & Katie


Love the trees...and Teegan does too.


This is our latest purchase..a double stroller. I have been searching ever since we got here and I finally found one. I found it on Craigslist (of course) and best of all it was a great deal! Camdyn loves to be able to face forward. We are loving it. (Sorry Hutch, I noticed you in the background still having issues and instead of helping, we were taking pictures! haha.)



4 comments:

the Murphys said...

Scott told me about your "Mercedes" stroller find and what a great deal you got on it! Gotta loves Craigslist.

Hilarie* said...

Wow Britt... I do admit you kids at totally cute! I great mix of the two of you! Sounds like you are all adjusting to Dental school. We sure miss you guys! I keep thinking it would be fun to hang out when I look at your picts.. then remember how far away you live now!!

Katie said...

Ah, what a fun weekend! Nice shot of Andrew's bumsky! He was having a few issues throwing the trash away. You guys are such a cute family, we are so glad have you out here with us!

Ashley May said...

Looks like you guys are making lots of friends and having lots of fun! That is awesome! I love the stroller, that's fun they get to sit next to eachother!!