Josh, Teegan, Camdyn, & I were able to travel to Battle Ground, WA to visit my favorite family...the Chapmans. This visit was especially exciting because Ashley had her baby boy 2 weeks ago. We were able to meet Baylor and he was adorable! We had a lot of fun. We had a BBQ, played the Wii, and badminton. We had such a good time. I wish that we were able to spend more time with them.
...Pink & Blue...
Best Cousins
Baylor, Camdyn, Ivie, & Teegan

Kyle & Casey were surprised by Camdyn's high-pitched squeal!













6 comments:
I wanted to cry when I saw these pictures! There should have been a picture of Michelle and I together holding the babies!!! I'm just SO glad you were able to visit the Chapman's! The BEST family in the world...mom
I was totally bummed yesterday after you guys left... well I still am!!! I'm so glad you guys were able to visit! I love you guys!!!!!!!
It was so fun having you visit. You were an appetizer - now we need the whole Hirschi family to come! (and that means you guys too!)
I wish you could've stayed longer but we'll take what we can get!
Oh I'm so happy Ashley has a blog. That is so fun that you guys got to go see them. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I love the picture where Baylor ripped one. So funny.
Brittany!! Sorry we didn't get to catch you guys before you took off!! But I wanted to let you know that I finally set up a blog for my family...and you are right...it is addicting!! You can check it out at www.critchlowcrew.blogspot.com
We sure do miss you guys already!! Let us know when you get to VA!! Amy
Sounds like you had a blast! You guys are dang cute in all of your pictures! We sure miss you guys! Please call us as soon as you have time and want to go to the feed the ducks or just get together! Grace keeps saying-every time a car parks across the street-"Teegan! Teegan!" It is so cute! We miss you! Hope to see you before you leave us for good!
Post a Comment