Friday, June 27, 2008

A Day @ the Lake







We spent the day at Rigby Lake. Even though it was pretty cold, we still had a lot of fun! It was Camdyn's first swimming experience. We just stuck her tiny toes in the water and she didn't like it at all...I don't blame her. Teegan however, loved playing in the sand and snorkeling with Brylee. He thought he was pretty cool.

5 comments:

the Murphys said...

I love Camdyn's swimming suit. She looks so cute! And who got Teegan those sweet swim trunks? :-)

K. Bitton said...

How fun! We went on Saturday and it was way fun. I love idaho summers!:) Camdyn looks so big! I can't believe it!! She is so adorable!! We still have to get together!:) Love you guys!

The Duckers said...

YOu should've called me. It was probably one of the last times I'll see you in a REALLY long time. If you do it again make sure to call. If you don't have plans for tomorrow (Monday) I'm going to the water park at 10am. Come if you want to!!!

Ashley May said...

Ahhh Rigby Lake... I remember a lot of good times skipping class and laying out :O)

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! And what's this about skipping school Ashley??? :)