Friday, June 27, 2008

Best Little Buddies





Teegan ABSOLUTELY loves his cousin Ella!! Whenever they are together he is her little shadow. I am pretty sure that she is one of his favorite people in the world. :) The other day when we were in Seattle, Ella and Teegan were dancing to the music at the end of the 'Baby Einstein' dvd and Ella is quite the dancer and sometimes he tries to imitate her dance moves. Once the song ended, Ella struck a pose with her arms out and one leg up and Teegan posed behind her by putting his hands on her waist, his legs spread, and his head down. The funny thing is that they had no idea we were watching them. We were standing in the kitchen talking. It was hysterical! They sure do love each other.

3 comments:

the Murphys said...

I was laughing hysterically again just reading the story. I wish we had been quick enough to get a picture of it. They really are best buddies and it's so great! We are going to have to get hooked up with web cams when you move so they can see/talk to each other.

the Murphys said...

I just realized these pictures are from the photo shoot with Leah. Do you have the disk?? How did they turn out?

The Duckers said...

these are awesome pic! ESPECIALLY THE 3rd ONE! It's my favorite!