It hasn't even been that long. She's getting so big. She is so adorable. How'd the move go? Have you gotten everything situated? Has Josh started school yet? Keep in touch.
Ahh..the good Life! Josh and I have been married for eleven years. Teegan is nine, Camdyn is seven, and Maxwell is four. I take way too many photos and feel the need to document every little moment of our kids lives!
5 comments:
Oh, I just want to squeeze those cheeks!
Oh she is so adorable!! It is so cute when they finally start smiling. So fun!!
Those ARE so stinkin' cute! I love her dress! I am a sucker for blue and teal on girls.
She is so cute! These pictures make me want to hold her again!
It hasn't even been that long. She's getting so big. She is so adorable. How'd the move go? Have you gotten everything situated? Has Josh started school yet? Keep in touch.
Post a Comment