Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Teegan & Lexie!!






I'm late on posting the event...but on April 19th Lexie turned 20 (WOW!) and Teego turned 2 years old! It's crazy how fast 2 years can go. It makes me sad that my baby is becoming a big boy! We had a fun party at mom and dad's house. Lexie came from Provo with some friends and Teegan had a basketball themed birthday. My mom even made him an adorable basketball birthday cake...thanks mom! We weren't even able to sing "Happy Birthday" to him before he blew out his candles. (He was actually spitting at the candles...but don't worry, I still ate the cake and it was yummy!!) He also got a basketball hoop for his birthday, which he has been playing with every waking moment.




This is a picture at naptime. Teegan has 3 balls, or "asketballs" as he calls them, that he has to take to bed with him...silly boy! I also have to add that Teeg's new thing is calling his daddy "Josh". He even says it in such a sassy tone! It is hilarious, but I have to hide my laughter because Josh doesn't like it.

Teegan we love you!! Thank you for making us so happy!

6 comments:

the Murphys said...

I love the last picture! Look at those beautiful teeth. His daddy must be so proud! :-)

Brandi said...

What a character, I love that he has to have the balls in bed with him.

Bishop Family said...

I love his cake, we should have just had your mom teach us how to make cakes she's professional. I want to make that cake for Boston next year. I hope its not to hard I better start practicing.

K. Bitton said...

What a fun birthday party!! I LOVE that cake! And of course m #25 was about you!! We are going to miss you guys so much...I told jeff we have to come out and see you, and he was like "Yeah probably in a couple years..." I said "heck no! We will go out next summer!" :) We'll be out soon enough and I wish we could move with you!!

Hilarie* said...

Wow... he sure is cute! I look at him and get so excited for Trevor to keep growing and get as big and cute as your cutie boy! Looks like he had a blast at his birthday and loves his new toys. Lets get together soon to play!!

Shelley said...

So much fun! Elle (Kara's little girl) and I share the same B-day too! Makes for twice the fun.