


FUNNY STORY: So my sister is quite the hair stylist! Since I am poor, I turn to Brianne to do my hair, she has good taste and cute hair. She is so sweet to even take the time to help me out. The first time that she did my hair, she was just supposed to trim my bangs...instead she chopped them! They were about 1 inch long and I was wondering if she cut them with her eyes closed! jk. The second time that she did my hair, she was coloring it and we only had one box. We all figured one box would do it. Nope...She put the color on so thick in the bottom that by the time we got to the top layer, there was hardly any left. It was too late at night to get another box of color, so we had to leave it...it was very attractive! I figured that one of these times she would get it right, and the third time is a charm. So the other night when we were at my parents house, we gave it another shot. Lexie is going to beauty school and was at home, so I thought we would be safe with her assistance. (Lexie was busy at the moment, so she couldn't do it.) Brianne was putting a dark color in my hair and ran out of the color and so she asked Lexie to mix some more. Lexie was in a hurry and so she just mixed what was sitting on the counter without reading it. It happened to be a different color than what Brianne was already using. You can't tell in the picture above, but my hair is now a marroonish, purplish, redish color! AHHH! We'll blame that one on Lexie. It is taking me a while to go to a salon to get it fixed because all of our money is going to diapers these days. (2 in diapers is a killer!) Brianne...I love you dearly, but don't quit your day job!


This was Camdyn's first day of church. It was so fun to put her in a little dress. I love having a girly girl! It is so much fun. :)
12 comments:
Halarious! It still looks cute! I miss you friend! We need to see eachother before you leave!
Now we know what to get you for a gift in the future - a trip to the salon. What a great story! You can't tell at all so they didn't do too bad. Those pics of Camdyn are darling! I just want to hug her! Girls rule!
That's so funny! Your hair doesn't look bad when it is up... (I haven't seen it down) And Camdyn is the cutest baby girl ever!(Next to Grace) ;)
Brittany! Oh my gosh! This is Sarah Selin (hopefully you remember!) from the good ol' days in Tremonton 7th ward, girl's camp and all that fun stuff! I found your blog through Katie Archibald's. How crazy! Congrats on your new baby, she's adorable! Anyway, it'd be great to hear from you -- my blog is set to private, but if you email me I can "invite" you to it if you'd like. freit0612@hotmail.com I wanna catch up! :)
Sarah
by the way, i was looking at all your pics and you are like the cutest pregnant girl! No fair! :) hehe
Camdyn is so adorable. How fun to have a girly girl. I'll bet you are loving that.
I think your hair looks great. Best part about being married to Josh is that no matter what you do to yourself you will always look good standing next to him. jk. Family looks great. We need to hang out a bit before you guys take off.
Scott
Brittany, I had no idea you had a blog until Ashley told me about hers and she said you had mine. SO, here I am. Hahaha. This will be a great way to keep in touch. I am always blogging. I am a little behind right now, but I am loving your cute little family. I sure miss the good ol college days. Haha. But glad they are over. Haha. I am bummed you are not moving to Omaha but congrats on going to Virginia. Please email me anytime. shaynamarie7@hotmail.com!
Camdyn is adorable! I wish we could see her before you guys move. Mackenzie thinks she looks like Brylee and Teegan looks like Landon!
congrats on the new little one! i don't know if you remember us- we use to live above scott and kimber in the ward. we just started 'blogging' and saw your link from the holmstroms, it is fun seeing people from the ward when we lived there. congrats on graduating and dental school.....
What a cute family. I got your address from your moms, I hope it is ok. Keri
Brit:
Hey! Your little girl is precious! Congrats! She has a great mom! I agree with you and it being so fun to have a baby girl! Are you excited to move?
Camdyn is so beautiful! Congrats again. And Congrats to Josh for graduating! It's great to hear how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment