



Teegan has been so good with his little sister Camdyn. The first time that he saw her through the nursery window, he saw the tube going into her nose and pointed to it and said, "owie". We were nervous about how Teegan would adjust to having a new baby in his life, he is definately the jealous type! He has surprised us though, even from the beginning it was like he knew that she belongs to our family. When he doesn't see her in the room, he'll ask where she is. He likes to put her blanket on top of her (which makes me nervous) and has put his hand up on her back to help me burp her. He also thinks its hilarious whenever she has the hiccups. I love to watch him with her when he doesn't know that I'm watching. He puts his head close to hers and just chats away. One time he even tried sharing his cars with her and tried putting it in her hand, he seemed a little confused when she wouldn't hold onto it. I feel so blessed to be a mother of two. I love my babies very much! (Teegan is still my baby!)

Camdyn was in the bedroom crying and when I came to her this is what I found... poor baby!





7 comments:
She is so beautiful you guys. I love love love the picture of her sleeping. Ok there are alot of her sleeping. The one with her head band on. She is so cute.
CRAZINESS! FAMILY OF FOUR!!?! WOW! :) That title blew me away for a second. So weird, seems like yesterday we were in College chasing down cute boys,..and now,..family of four! ;) You guys are so cute! Congrats!
BRITT! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! And of course so is the rest of your family. When will I finally get to meet her?
I am so dying to have a girl next. It's not even funny. It seems like you've got things under control, and that little Camy's got a great big brother!!
Wow she is stunningly beautiful! I am so happy for you. And I have to admit you look pretty good for having just had a baby. You all look so happy to be together.. specially with the new member of the family. WE are totally gonna miss you when you move this summer!
SUPER cute family pics you guys! She is adorable. We need to get together more often. Hope all is well still.
Your family is so adorable! What CUTE babies you have. (I hope you don't mind me peeking at your blog. I found it while peeking at Scott & Katie's.)
Vanae (Speas) Turner
So cute! I love the look on Teegan's face when she's sitting next to him. What a great big brother he is! Are you sure you want to move to Virginia????
Post a Comment