Monday, May 5, 2008

BYU Idaho Graduation


YEAH...Josh graduated from BYU Idaho. He got his Bachelor's Degree in Biology and minored in Chemistry. He has spent endless hours studying and has worked so hard to get where he is. Just 4 more years to go! Josh thank you for all you do for our little family!

4 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

Congratulations Josh! What a great and exciting accomplishment. We are so excited for you and mad at you at the same time for moving. That time is going to come way too fast. We need to get together more before you leave especially. Congratulations though!

the Murphys said...

Congrats again! Your book finally came in the mail so I will get it sent off to you soon! I just started reading the one on George Washington and it's pretty interesting. Have you finished that one yet?

Nicole said...

Yeah, congratulations. Teegan is so cute! His picture makes you smile just as big!

The Allens said...

Congratulations Josh! Graduating is always exciting. You guys will love dental school. And there are so many fun things to do on the east coast. I'm sure you will be fine balancing it all. It's hard sometimes, but fun a lot of the time. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as we have.
Your family is so cute too! I'm glad you are all doing so well.