6.25.16
Well they did it! Steven and Tina tied the knot! This wedding has been a long time coming and I think Steven found his perfect match. I actually hadn't met Tina until after the sealing..I spoke to her for the first time. (Living apart stinks sometimes!) He seems so happy and we are thrilled for them.
They were sealed in the Twin Falls temple. It was a beautiful ceremony.
This photo melts me. Oh how Max has a thing for Steven. (Along with his other uncles and papas really.)
After the temple, there was a luncheon at a nearby church building. It was a great place for the kids to run around the gym and get wiggles out.
Then their reception was held in a loft area. It was an awesome place with delicious food, but it was stressful! As Josh was mingling and catching up with family..I was just trying to keep Max alive. When we got there a worker told us that a marked off area was an old elevator shaft and they put a rug over it so you couldn't see the hole. So what is Max intrigued with..of course the marked off area! Ugh! It was exhausting. The big kids loved going back and forth the dessert table to exploring the building. And I pumped in the bathroom. Receptions are a lot of work with kids!
Max mingling with guests.
A big hug for the groom.

























No comments:
Post a Comment