Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A special visit..

 7.15.16
Ivy met two very special people yesterday. Grandma & Grandpa Hirschi.. the man who sealed us in the temple almost 12 years ago...now meeting our 4th babe. He is almost 93 years old and was thrilled when grandma let him drive so we could all go out to lunch before we left town, their treat! 
We loved visiting with them and Josh and I were both teary talking with them. Grandma gave her mother of the year award to me to keep and I was so deeply touched. She claims she only got that award (while living in Tremonton, UT) because of Brent..true grandma fashion is giving someone else the credit. She is incredible! She wanted me to have it because I will care for Max throughout this life the way she cared for Brent. I just hope I can be half the mother she is!
 
 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh how special! I know that you'll cherish that gift forever. We all know firsthand why Grandma received that reward. She truly has earned it countless ways.