Thursday, February 18, 2016

Valentine's Festivities!

Decorating sugar cookies for fhe. Getting them all sugared up before bed. 
 For Max's valentine's they had pictures instead of writing names. His classroom focuses a lot on pictures and visual schedules. I thought this was genius. He had no interest in the cards, only the candy. Duh!
 The kids put a lot of thought into their Valentine's boxes. We spent a lot of time looking at ideas on Pinterest. They were excited about them, so that made the work worth it. (I think! ;) Kids make holidays fun that's for sure. 
The kids had a sock hop at school. Teeg had his outfit laying out for almost a week..."because it's a big even ya know" and Camdyn insisted on a poodle skirt. It was adorable and so fun watching and dancing with them. I want to go to their school! 
After watching Camdyn, I ran home, then came back later for Teeg's. Who knew Valentine's could be so busy? 


No comments: