Saturday, February 20, 2016

Life these days..

Sleep all day and party all night. Livin' the newborn life. 

And remind me again how I'm not supposed to want a dozen more of her?!
Oh Maxy boy...what would you do without this trampoline? 
And what would I do without finding your adorable chalk drawings?
 Love that head of dark hair!
We ventured out to the park after lunch. Outings make me feel like a rock star..but for very good reason. It's hard! Max's milkshake leaked in the car, I nursed Ivy while the kids played, and we got back to the car just in time for a blowout. Sheesh! 
Diggin' dino bones and climbing trees..what more could you want? 
 Josh was out of town for the weekend and I had to send him this photo to remind him what he was missing out on! ;)
Ivy and Hudson. Ivy is exactly two weeks older. They will be the best of friends.
I'm not going to lie..giving my kids kisses and sending them off to school is wonderful. I get to have alone time with her to snuggle and get some things done..if I can tear myself away that is. 
 We have way too much fun with this creepy face swap app!
Dad and Camdyn switched faces...and we were dying laughing. Eek!

No comments: