My attempt at taking some photos. I'm always to cheap to hire someone to do them, so I take matters into my own hands, but then later wish I would have paid someone to do them. ;)
Luckily she was sleepy and willing to cooperate.
Ivy Jane 2 weeks old
Just want to remember the way her tiny body looks in my arms..
Oh I love snuggling her!
Maxy boy got a haircut. It took all of us..including my mom and sisters to make it happen. He despises haircuts!! He looks so different since I'm used to his long shaggy hair. It made him grow up even more, aside from being a big brother now!
These two were all pumped about their first day of tennis lessons. I'm glad they were happy because Max was in the car sick and sleeping which is never a good thing this late in the evening and Ivy was screaming...very hungry and angry she was in her car seat! We got home close to 6:00 p.m. to a messy house and I hadn't even thought about what was for dinner!
Sheesh..4 kids is no joke!
Real life. The shopping cart is almost full with the baby in there.
His favorite hangout place.
This kid reads more than anyone I know. Love hearing the giggles and gasps while he's in the thick of it. Love that about him!



















No comments:
Post a Comment