Friday, October 16, 2015

Last of summer

August:
Before school started we wanted to have one last summer hoorah and went to Hawaiian  Falls waterpark. The kids loved all the waterslides. 
Max and I enjoyed the lazy river and wave pool. Teegan was even brave and went down the drop off waterslide. He is a fearless one and i'm sure Camdyn would have gone too if she was just a little taller.
One minute they are worst enemies and the next best friends. That's when you know they are ready for school to spend some time apart. Love these happy moments.

Visiting dad at his office for some cleanings. 
They figured while they were there, Teeg could get his stubborn tooth pulled and he was all for it.
Love that smile!
School supply shopping, water fights in the front yard, and getting ready to can peaches.

...At 16 weeks and that belly is growing. Soon my feet will disappear. 

Back to school shopping. Surprisingly Teeg outlasted the girls because he was on the hunt for a watch...must be a 4th grader thing. 

The kids have started taking piano lessons. I don't care how many times I have to hear Hot Cross Buns.. I just love to hear that they are practicing. 
 We went on a bike ride while the weather was overcast. I'm taking advantage of my time with them in the mornings while I can. 
Our friend, Andrew Hutchison came for a visit and we sure loved having him! He certainly feels like family. 
 Max shenanigans. 
Although he doesn't speak much..he sure has a way of getting his point across. I love that whenever he sees my swimsuit, he brings it out for me so we can go swim. One day I put it on him and he thought it was the funniest thing. 

No comments: