Thursday, October 22, 2015

Back to School

August 24-25th:
For our back to school dinner we had the theme..Bloom Where you are Planted. (Camdyn even wore her high heels). This theme kept coming to mind for fhe. They are once again going to a new school this year. This one we were really hoping for. I'm so impressed with how adaptable, brave, and excited they are for new friends and adventures. They were very much worth celebrating tonight!!
Their favorite tradition for the new school year..getting measured. Apparently my shorties are growing! Then they all received blessings...even Max. It was interesting to try and get him to sit still, but it was special and i'm so glad we made it happen. 

Max started preschool the day before Teegan and Camdyn did because not only is he in a different school, but now a different district as well. It was nice to have the day prepping with my older two. Camdyn was slightly excited when he came home and made it off the bus! She sure loves her brothers. 
Dropping off school supplies the evening before school. Max liked the red teacher's chair in Camdyn's classroom. 

Teegan my 4th grader. Camdyn my 2nd grader. Max my preschooler (2nd year). 
Love them to pieces but I'm ready for school to start so I can miss them. ;)  They are especially ready. They love school!
I love that Max's backpack is as big as him!
Their teachers.. Mrs. Pleak & Mrs. Espinoza
It makes me happy when they come home and I get to have them to myself! 

No comments: