Reunited and it feels so good!
The kids and I drove from Salt Lake City where we were staying with his mom and sister and met Josh at the Denver airport that night. His flight was delayed so we had time to kill. Chuck E Cheese it was. The kids were thrilled about it. We finally got to have him all to ourselves late that night and it felt good to be all together again..except that I was so nauseous and sick (all the time)!
The next morning we went to the zoo in Colorado Springs. It was gorgeous, up on the mountain range! The views were breathtaking. It took us 3 hours to walk through because of how much there was to see.
A highlight was feeding lettuce to the giraffes. Max even got somewhat brave.
Before leaving..we made a stop to the Garden of the Gods and did a mini hike. The kids felt pretty cool climbing these rocks. It was good to get wiggles out before getting into the car.
Crazies in the hotel. This is so them!
We ate at Red Lobster and Teeg surprised us by ordering the crab legs. I love that he's a more adventurous eater than I am.
And home sweet home. It felt strange but oh so good to be home! It was like we had been gone for a very long time. And this was the aftermath from our trip. Eek..laundry for days!

























No comments:
Post a Comment