We loved every ounce of family time we had with both of our families. The month of July was the best..making up for lost time away! What wasn't so fun was when Josh left to go back to work. Any amount of time is hard being away from him.
This photo of Max with a muddy beard is my favorite! He's not too concerned.
Mom rented an inflatable water toy for her primary class party that we all..adults included..got to take advantage of. That's all Teegan and Camdyn did the entire day!
Riding animals around the mall..
Camdyn got a bubble bath with her brothers. They loved their bubble party in their suits.
We played at the sand dunes.
Teegan was determined to surprise dad and have his barely wiggly tooth out before we went home. Uncle Landon and Aunt Brylee helped him in this pursuit. I just took video and photos.
Teeg had clearly thought all his plans through..
Plan A. He had his tooth tied to Bronx's collar with dental floss.
Plan B. Tie his tooth to the front door, which Uncle Landon pulled really hard. It got him bleeding but no lost tooth.
Plan C. Pliers. This kid is one tough cookie, but so was his tooth and we could never get it out.
My cousin Casey got married earlier in the summer and I was so happy we could make it to their reception in Idaho Falls.
Lexie and Nick both graduated from BYUI..
We threw Brianne a little baby shower just us girls. It was easy and fun and we didn't have to share her with anyone else!
Preggo sisters!
*Important sidenote: Lexie is also expecting in this photo we just didn't know it at the time. All three of us pregnant at the same time. That's a dream come true for me!
I was able to have a small Virginia reunion with my girls in Utah! We met up at Kneaders for brunch. It was so fun to chat and catch up. I really miss these peeps from our glory days!
You can imagine my surprise when I look out the window and see my naked kiddo jumping on the neighbor's trampoline! Ahhh! Who needs diapers?
I didn't catch this photo in time but Max was intrigued by this headless mannequin that was his size. He kept grabbing her hands and backing into her so her arms were around him. I was dying laughing! Oh this kid.


























No comments:
Post a Comment