Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spring Things

Movies are much better when you're snuggled up. 
My lunch date. Conversation was lacking..but that's ok. At least he's cute.
Swimming in a friend's pool. We didn't even care that it was green!
My little helpers at an enrichment church activity.
Teegan the bookworm. He stays up way to late at night under his covers with a flashlight. He has a serious love for reading. 
I hope I always remember how cute Max looks in his jammies warming his behind by the fire..EVERY morning. 

Rock climbing. I snapped a picture...then had a heart attack. This kid has no fear!
The number above: Camdyn wrote it down and handed it to me. She said it's her phone number when she grows up. I better not lose that!
 Josh renewed his first aid certification..thanks to my mom we could do it at home. Her skills come in handy. It was entertaining. We all sat around and watched the two of them save lives and even learned a thing or two.
Picking up Teegan at school.

No comments: