I just want to squeeze this handsome boy of mine! He looks like a mini missionary in his suit.
This very special boy was baptized.
He is such a sweet kid with a good heart. He likes to learn and asks a lot of questions. He's thoughtful, helpful, and kind. He is aware of others and their feelings. He has the desire to do what is right.
This eight year old is a wonderful example to his family. He has talked about his baptism day for seriously a couple of years and started counting down months ago. He has been looking forward to it..to say the least! Since he is our oldest, we experience all of our "firsts" with him. Milestones...especially church ones, make me a little emotional. :)
I started crying at the beginning when he went to the front and they introduced him and talked about his Christ-like qualities. Luckily I kept it together the rest of the day. He was very happy because he was baptized with his cousin, Boston. Since Josh had to leave that next week, we were able to bless him in the other stake. It was perfect.
When Ashley and I were roommates at BYUI..who would have thought that I would marry her cousin, we have our boys at the same time and baptize them together.
The proud mamas...
We headed back home for dinner..
We had a hula hoop contest...which started with Camdyn showing off her skills.
Although my picture isn't here..I did participate and win. jk. Sorry Brianne..yours was too short to photograph. (She blamed it on Baylinn).
Even cute Preggo Lexie did it.
I hope my family can forgive me for posting these. I just had to. It was too fun!
Josh and I are so grateful for wonderful family who came to support Teegan on his special day. We feel very loved and blessed.
















No comments:
Post a Comment