Saturday, May 31, 2014

Spring Dance Recital

My parents were so kind to come help me out on a busy weekend. They brought boxes, helped me pack, mowed the lawn, picked Teeg up from a birthday party, took us out to dinner, and watched Camdyn's dance recital. I really don't know if I could have survived the weekend without them! Plus it was nice to have someone to talk to once the kids went to bed. 

This little lady did a ballet dance for her spring dance recital. 
The song was to When somebody loved me from the movie Toy Story. Love the song and the dance was so adorable! My favorite is when they do leaps across the stage, two at a time. It is so fun watching her perform. I'm not sure why I get little butterflies when she walks out on stage.
My dad was the hero. After dinner he offered to take Max home and watch him while we went to the recital. He just really wasn't in the mood to hold still. 
So proud of this ballerina.
Possibly the fakest smiles of all fake smiles? 
Nice try though kids.

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Your little ballerina is as cute as can be!! I'm glad you have such amazing parents to help you with Josh gone! I hope everything goes well for your cute family as you make your move to Texas:)