My girl started dance class in September!
This little fact makes me so happy. It was such a fun part of my childhood and it's fun to see her excited about it. She has been wanting to start for a couple of years...so this has been a long time coming.
I asked her what her favorite was...dance or Kindergarten. Her response.."dance class cause you can't dance at school." Although there are some days that take more convincing to get her to dance class.
This was her very first day. We got there early to buy her leotard and tights. I took her into the bathroom to change and when we came out she took one look in the mirror and her face lit up. I was so glad I could quickly pull my phone out and take a picture of her reaction. So adorable! I am so in love with this photo!
12.14.13 She had her first dance recital a few weeks ago. She was thrilled about her costume.
She has made some cute little dance friends.
Playing around backstage.
She performed a tap dance to Shake Senora. I was so proud of how well she did. I'm not sure why I had butterflies! These are the only two non-blurry photos I got on stage. I was recording and taking pictures while my eyes were slightly blurred with tears. That's just what happens.
She was so pleased to see the flowers Teegan had picked out for her.
...And she got to meet Santa. What a day it was for her. Can't wait for her ballet performance in May!







No comments:
Post a Comment