This missionary will hit his one year mark in two months. Yay!
He is doing well and we are so proud of him. I think my favorite Elder Hirschi quote is.."Every morning I put on my name tag, I feel so blessed."
The kids had fun sending him an email a couple of weeks ago. He sent back a very sweet email. He sure has a good heart.
Dear Landon..
I love you and I miss you so much! I hope you are doing good on your mission. Hope you're having a good time in Canada. I will see you in a year.
I am sending you a picture in the mail.
Love,
Teegan
Dear Teegan,
I love you too! And I miss you!
I am having a very good time here in Canada! I hope you are liking school! It is important, and you will learn a lot of stuff! I can't believe how big you are getting! If you keep eating your fruits and vegetables, you can get big and tall and strong! I hope you are being good for when Santa comes. I am trying to be!
There are a lot of reindeer here where I live. They just walk around the streets. They are nice to people, you can get very close to them, and some people even feed them! Maybe you can teach me how to make reindeer food, and I can feed them too!
I am excited to see the picture you are sending me! Thanks!
I love you Teegan! Remember that your family loves you, and that Jesus loves you!
Love Elder Hirschi
...........................................................................................................
Dear Landon..
I love you. I want to see you again, but we can't! And I really miss you so much. So you can have a good day at your mission. You can do good with your jobs.
I got my dance costume in dance class because I am going on stage Landon.
Love,
Camdyn
Dear Camdyn,
You will get to see me on the computer in a few days! And I will be back home in a year!
I miss you too! You sound like you are a good dancer, I bet you are! Did you know your mom is a dancer too? You should ask her to show you some moves!
I will have a very good day here on my mission! I hope you have a good day too!
I am excited that you get to dance on a stage! You are going to do very good!
I love you Camdyn! Always remember that, and also remember that Jesus loves you too!
Love Elder Hirschi




No comments:
Post a Comment