Thursday, December 5, 2013

Art Work

I love seeing what the kids bring home from school. It makes me smile! 
Love Teegan's picture...and especially his spikey hair he always likes to draw for himself. 
 These are so fun to dig out of his backpack...
He has good handwriting. His teacher says he takes his time to make sure it looks nice. 
We find a lot of papers with numbers and equations all over them. Often he'll ask for paper so he can work on his math. He LOVES it...always has and is quite the math whiz. This is what he did during sacrament meeting the other day. :)
And recently Teegan started a diary and apparently named it...
"The diary of cool Teegan"
I feel slightly guilty about posting this..but this is something that I certainly don't want to forget and he is only 7! He was very sneaky when writing in his diary, so you better believe that while he was away..Josh and I went hunting for it. It made us too curious to know what was going on in that head of his. This is his entry...

27-11-13   5:50
"I feel fine. I feel like a secret. I feel like dad is going to tickle me. I feel great." 
We laughed so hard!!
What a cute first entry. I love it. 
I do promise though that I will not continue snooping and sharing posts of my kid's journal entries. (at least not too much...maybe).
Camdyn came home with the most adorable scarecrow or "scare scrow" I had ever seen in yellow shoes!
I need to get this girl in an art class she loves it and is darn good.
 And this is something she sketched the other day at home. She drew herself riding on a unicorn (my fav), a squid, turtle, rabbit, butterfly, and bird. 

Oh I will always treasures these works of art!!

No comments: