9.28.13
The day after grandpa's birthday..we hit up Lagoon Frightmares with my family, Becky and her kids. It sure makes for one fun and exhausting day! The kids had been counting down for this day for what seems like forever. (Maybe me too. :)
We couldn't have possibly asked for a more beautiful fall day.
Max was fun this year. He was able to go on the kiddie rides and boy did I enjoy watching his cute little face. Pure joy! Nana even took a turn taking him.
Camdyn was sure brave to ride this mini roller coaster. It went pretty darn fast. I couldn't stop laughing at the faces she was making. You know..the one where you can't stop smiling but are also terrified.
Kids loved the train ride. So do the adults. It's nice and relaxing.
The log ride.
Camdyn loved it although she looks upset in this picture because she was worried the water ruined her shirt. (Really?)
The crew...
So I should have titled this post..."The day Teegan went from a boy to a man!" At least that's what Josh was telling him. We spent the first half of the day over riding the kid's rides. Then we slowly made our way over to the big stuff.
Ella goes on all the big rides and wanted to see if Teegan was tall enough this year. We had not even thought about that being a possibility. But he barely made it. He was able to go on everything..and that's exactly what he wanted to do. We worked our way up.
Look at this face. Can you tell that he is pleased with himself of what?!
Then we went over to the ride Wicked. Teegan was only able to ride if he sat in a booster. I must say I was very hesitant about this. If a kid has to sit in a booster..is it really a good idea? This is no child's play folks. I even get butterflies waiting in line for this one. It's a ride that once you are buckled..you shoot off and up and straight down! Teegan sat in the middle of me and Josh and we both had an arm on him for good measure. Needless to say..he loved it and wanted more of it!
Crazy hair after the ride..
After putting kids to bed, we went back for some more spooking. Cute, pregnant Brianne waited patiently all day for this since she couldn't ride the rides. I'm proud to say I was much braver this year..Teegan inspired me. (Except for the part where we had to go into a very narrow path that I thought I might suffocate in.)
Frightmares..we love you. Halloween is awesome.









2 comments:
So fun! And I bet your sisters didn't ditch you in a haunted house. ;)
It looks like you all had a great time:) Good for Tegan he is one brave boy!
Post a Comment