Tuesday, June 18, 2013

we love #3!

This was the Teeg-meister's first season of baseball. I wondered how he would do especially with a pitching machine..but he did good. We were so excited for him every time he hit that ball! We couldn't have asked for better coaches and he made some fun new friends. 

During the season..baseball days were very much anticipated. He loved it! We loved the family time too..outside, relaxing, enjoying the cool evenings. I told Josh that when I was growing up I always imagined myself as a mom..watching my kid on the sidelines of his baseball game. I really am living the dream! 
Papa was in town for one of his games..he was sure happy to know that he was there watching. 


Camdyn made a friend..another little sister of a teammate. They sure have quite the imaginations and were just as entertaining as the game. :) 
Papa, nana, and Brylee also came to his last game. Unfortunately it was pouring.

End of the season ice cream party.

No comments: