Oh man..I can't say enough good things about Xel-Ha.
This was our favorite day of the trip! I could have spent all day every day here. It is considered the world's largest natural aquariums. There were a lot of places to explore..like snorkeling into a cave, zip lining, cliff jumping, lounging in hammocks, finding gigantic shells, encountering a 5 ft. barracuda (thank goodness the girls were taking a break!), and eating all the delicious food we wanted.
Josh & I made some feathered friends..I wanted to pack them in my suitcase.
The picture was fuzzy, but I didn't want to leave it out. This cave was full of all kinds of fish.

This was our favorite day of the trip! I could have spent all day every day here. It is considered the world's largest natural aquariums. There were a lot of places to explore..like snorkeling into a cave, zip lining, cliff jumping, lounging in hammocks, finding gigantic shells, encountering a 5 ft. barracuda (thank goodness the girls were taking a break!), and eating all the delicious food we wanted.
Josh & I made some feathered friends..I wanted to pack them in my suitcase.
The picture was fuzzy, but I didn't want to leave it out. This cave was full of all kinds of fish.







3 comments:
You two are becoming quite the animal lovers! those birds are cute! and I am happy to see josh has become quite the swimmer! ;)
It looks like you had an amazing trip!
I have loved all your Mexico pictures and stories of your adventures. And yes, I am also more fascinated with the bird on your head. How did you get it to stay? Glad you 2 got to get away and have some fun after your 4 grueling years! :)
Post a Comment