Our traditional Easter egg hunt/brunch with fellow students and neighbors..
Easter morning was different this year.
We have church in the morning..Josh has early morning meetings.. I was speaking in Sacrament meeting and didn't want to risk being late. So we didn't do Easter baskets until after we got home. We colored eggs afterward.
..And a random bunny dropped by. No one asked questions..we just wanted pictures. Ha!
Doug the tickler..Easter morning was different this year.
We have church in the morning..Josh has early morning meetings.. I was speaking in Sacrament meeting and didn't want to risk being late. So we didn't do Easter baskets until after we got home. We colored eggs afterward.









2 comments:
That was so fun to all be there for the Easter Egg hunt. Going to miss that tradition. Also, I have to say I LOVE that picture of Max with the chocolate, classic!! How funny! Looks like a fun Easter!
Happy Easter! So cute! The kids look as cute as ever! I love the picture of Max's Chocolate. Looks like he takes after his Mom:)
Post a Comment