Monday, April 9, 2012

Bugs & Blossoms

Oh this girl makes me laugh. 
She is such a girly girl at times, but these days you get her outside and all she wants is dirt & bugs!
In the spring here, it rains inch worms. Seriously! They hang on their silk from the trees and sway in the wind. Kind of creepy to most..but not to Camdyn. She would keep those little green worms in her hands and sometimes have a handful that would make grown men jump..(really it happened at the bus stop.) I even had to have a discussion with her about those worms staying outside. Not in the car and not in the house. She had one crawling on her shoulder that I spotted as we were eating dinner. Lovely. I got her a jar for their little home and she was thrilled about it.

I didn't even notice until later that she was wearing her butterfly shirt..how fitting.


Teegan spotting a worm that's lowering from the tree. 
He's funny. He likes to help find the inch worms for Camdyn to touch. 




Check out what we discovered at the base of the tree in our front yard...a million caterpillars!
Too many of one thing gives me the heebie jeebies!!


Love the spring here..and the pretty pink trees that line the streets. 

1 comment:

Brianne and Imari Molifua said...

Haha crazy girl! She definitely doesn't take after her Mom:)