4.14.12
Our friends hosted a bbq..in honor of the 4th years leaving. Our last big get together.
There was a lot of yummy food and the place was packed. Kids running everywhere.
My heart hurts just thinking about saying farewell.
Max with his buddies..
The fun ended when Max pulled Jack's hair.

3 comments:
That was such a busy fun day!! I may have to take a couple of those pictures of everyone there :) I honestly can't believe us 4th years are all moving on and it makes me so sad and emotional to think about it too! Going to miss you and your family so much too. Luv you guys! I know Lincoln will miss his brother, haha.
It's fun to see all you guys! Wow, I can't believe it's that time already...graduation and moving on. Good luck with your next adventure!
Even though I am the most happy that you guys are coming back to Idaho, but I do feel sad that you have to leave all of your friends for the last 4 years. It looks like you guys are always having fun. Ha I love the pictures of Max. He is getting so big and cute and chubby as ever! Even though he is growing and changing I can see theres one thing that hasn't changed...and that's his love for pulling hair hahaha. I think the best part is the smile on his face-you can tell he get's joy from pulling hair lol! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment