To start off the Thanksgiving festivities..I was invited to help out with Teegan's feast at school. I have been volunteering in his class twice a month..making copies & reading stories. I never know who Teeg is more excited to see me or Max. :) It's so fun to see him in the classroom setting.
The class performed all the songs they had learned dressed like little pilgrims and indians. It was so dang cute! It was just me and one other mom. I don't know how we got so lucky to have this private performance!
After much deliberation..Josh and I decided we wanted to take the easy way and eat out...then have some homemade desserts with friends. We made the mistake of choosing Golden Corral..all you can eat buffet. Something about a cheap buffet brings out interesting people. Just to give you an idea..our waitress' name was Hester, we saw some belly's hanging out & very hairy men! As Camdyn and I were waiting in line there was a man standing too close for comfort, behind me..his beard was practically hanging over my shoulder and every time I would scoot, he would too. Ahhh!
We should have worn our ugly sweaters. We would have fit right in. On the way home we were just laughing...talk about our Thanksgiving we will never forget!
Next year..i promised myself i am going to slave away in the kitchen!
On the way home Teegan got the idea to wrap the seatbelt around his neck 3 times...yes dinner was that bad! The seatbelt locked too so there was no way of unwrapping him. Even though he was fine..i think it scared him..at least i hope so. We ended up having to cut the seatbelt.
We then went to Deep Run park to play....
The class performed all the songs they had learned dressed like little pilgrims and indians. It was so dang cute! It was just me and one other mom. I don't know how we got so lucky to have this private performance!
After much deliberation..Josh and I decided we wanted to take the easy way and eat out...then have some homemade desserts with friends. We made the mistake of choosing Golden Corral..all you can eat buffet. Something about a cheap buffet brings out interesting people. Just to give you an idea..our waitress' name was Hester, we saw some belly's hanging out & very hairy men! As Camdyn and I were waiting in line there was a man standing too close for comfort, behind me..his beard was practically hanging over my shoulder and every time I would scoot, he would too. Ahhh!
We should have worn our ugly sweaters. We would have fit right in. On the way home we were just laughing...talk about our Thanksgiving we will never forget!
Next year..i promised myself i am going to slave away in the kitchen!
On the way home Teegan got the idea to wrap the seatbelt around his neck 3 times...yes dinner was that bad! The seatbelt locked too so there was no way of unwrapping him. Even though he was fine..i think it scared him..at least i hope so. We ended up having to cut the seatbelt.
We then went to Deep Run park to play....
Twinner boys in their stripes..
We went to Gibbons' home for some pie and wii games. It was fun to be with friends. :)





1 comment:
I feel like I haven't even talked to you about your thanksgiving! Sorry Golden Corral wasn't all that great...they have yummy rolls though! And Teeg and the seatbelt...how scary!!
Post a Comment